Monday, December 8, 2008

What Diversity Means To Me


So the background on this one was at work, there was an art contest for kids to submit what DIVERSITY meant to them. The top winners would get to be in the prestigious Company Calendar. As a gag, I submitted one under the name of my pal Adair Thompson. This was the original proposed Honorable Mentions page at the end of the calendar, but unfortunately due to the last minute, it was pulled all because I didn't use white paper. *sigh* But anyways my entry was in the bottom right corner. And yes, this was recent. Some days, it's fun acting like a child. Not so much when your boss gives you strange looks for it though......Anyways click on the image to enlarge it. Cheers!

1 comment:

Tyrone said...

Oh man ... now that is too funny ... I wish I was there to see everyone's reaction ...